Monday, November 24, 2008

I Love You L.A. ... You Sexy Bitch


Home sweet home. The land of pollution, overcrowdedness, and rude people. Los Angeles. Or New York. That sentence fits both places and both places I consider home. And after this road trip, I decided those are the only two places in America that I will ever live in. No offense other cities, you're cool and all, but I think we both know it wouldn't work out.

The Results:

Longest Drive - Oregon to Idaho
Shortest Drive - Phoenix to LA (purposely planned)

Best Food - New Orleans
Worse Food - Kansas City

Best Scenery - California and Virginia (because of the fall trees)
Worst Scenery - New Mexico

Met the most random people in - Georgia
Kept to myself the most in - Texas

Most Religious - Salt Lake City
The Opposite - New Orleans

Worst Drivers - Georgia and Florida
Best Drivers - Most of the middle states were filled with courteous drivers.

Sexiest People - Denver
Um... Most Unique Looking People - South Carolina

Best Stop Overall - New Orleans
Worst Stop Overall - South Carolina

Hosts:

JoshSource (San Francisco) - Best hair cut! And best gossip talks :)

CameronM82 (Oregon) - Coldest house! Best hippie breakfast place. Mmm organic apple juice.

ShayCarl & Katilette (Idaho) - Coziest setup. Also, best kids! And best workout (Katilette kicked my butt).

BrettTheIntern (Illinois) - Sexiest Frat house!

My friend Melissa (Michigan) - Cutest pet :) and best sharing of memories.

RyanShw (Virginia/Washington, D.C.) - Best tour guide!

My friend Stephanie (Florida) - Hottest house of lesbians!

And that's all I have to say for now.

2 comments:

Nichole said...

Florida does have the worst drivers in the world, it is dangerous to go anywhere on Sunday Morning, all the old people heading to church!

JumpmanJunior said...

Hey, we have great food in Kansas City! Where did you eat? Obviously you didn't have any BBQ. That's what we are known for. mmm Gates. It's really good.