Monday, September 29, 2008

Day 8 - Fast - Goodbye Lemon/Lime Crap & Hello Orange Juice!

Today was my last day consuming lemon/lime juice. For the next two days... the last two days of my fast (YES!)... I will be drinking orange juice in preparation for eating solid food.

I must say, day 8 was a piece of cake. Mmmm cake :::drool:::

No but seriously, today was probably the easiest day by far. Even easier than the weekend when all I did was go to the grocery store (for limes and orange juice), go online, and sleep.

I felt energized, healthy, and happy. I even got complimented on the "glow" of my complexion today. Which I loved since I'm sure anyone reading this is assuming I'm pale with dark circles under my eyes and ready to pass out at any given moment.

For any of you that are going to take this on... I'll have you know - day 8 is smooth sailing.

I still fantasize about food though. Food is my lover.




Weight Loss: 10 lbs
Hunger: Not even a little bit.
Emotions/Mental State: Good as any other day. The only things bringing me down were the norm... such as my job.
Daydream Food of The Day: Anything cheesy and delicious!!! MmMmMm

1 comment:

The Mark said...

Ha ha! You make in me the laugh! Honestly, you are funny as crap. I truly enjoyed reading your blog. Best of luck on the health kick. I lost 30 lbs, but then gained it all back. Damn you pasta! Damn you to heck.