Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fast - Day 2 - Lemon Crap

Today was harder. Well, I guess that's pretty apparent. Two days without food would obviously be more difficult than one. Yeah.

It started out okay. Last night I feared I would wake up feeling violently sick. I don't know why I imagined that happening... I guess because I've never gone more than 4 hours without eating before. I told you, I really like food!

I was fine. Till lunch came around. I felt hungry this time. I don't think I drank enough lemon crap juice. I call it lemon "crap" juice because I'm not very fond of it and as each hour passes without food I begin to grow a personal hatred towards the juice. As if the JUICE is what keeps the food from being with me... the juice comes between me and my love! 

Um. That was weird. It was the hunger talking.

Anyway. I'm kidding, it's not that bad. I'm not THAT hungry. 

I took a nap in my car during lunch. Is that odd? I needed to distract myself from the normal lunchtime thing, plus I felt sleepy... it seemed only logical.

Yeah, so I got through day 2 fairly well. And it was a very long day requiring lots of energy. I was fairly impressed by how I held up. Yay me.

Looking forward to day 3. Well, looking forward to day 10 really. But 3 is getting there. My friend told me that tomorrow is supposed to be the worst day. Oh joy!

Weight Loss: 2lbs ... since last night.
Hunger: Pretty hungry, but manageable.
Emotions/Mental State: On and off cranky and happy. I think I didn't get enough sleep.
Daydream Food of The Day: Sprinkles cupcakes. Mmm dark chocolate cupcake... coooome to me.

1 comment:

Christine Bear said...

do you mind sharing what lemon crap actually is?? I wanna try this!

btw, found you through shaycarl's twitter.